Skip to main content

Bacon-Wrapped Peppadews stuffed with Cream Cheese

The photo looks rather garish but trust me when I say they were awesome tasting! I love these little peppers because they are sweet and just a little spicy. You could stuff them with softened goat cheese rather than cream cheese if you prefer.

peppadew peppers (as many as you want to make)
cream cheese, softened
thin sliced bacon, cut in half

Drain the peppers (I buy these at the olive bar in the grocery store; I think they also come in jars but can't vouch for their taste). Fill the peppers with cream cheese (they are already hollowed out). Wrap each pepper with 1/2 slice bacon and bake at 400ยบ for about 30-35 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. I did turn them over about halfway through in order to crisp them better (a small amount of cream cheese may leak out of some of them). Let them sit for about 5-10 minutes before serving so that your guests don't get 3rd degree burns from the cream cheese.

Comments